The diamond grinding wheel is a common tool that needs to be used to process stone, and it occupies a very important position in the process of stone processing.
In order to allow you to better use diamond grinding wheels to process workpieces, Wanlong will introduce you to the precautions when using diamond grinding wheels.
Matters needing attention when using diamond grinding wheels
Matters needing attention when using diamond grinding wheels:
1. The diamond grinding wheel should be checked frequently to ensure normal operation.
2. The rotation direction of the diamond grinding wheel should be correct, so that the grinding debris can fly down and not hurt people.
3. After the grinding wheel is started, it should wait for the grinding wheel to rotate smoothly before starting grinding. If the grinding wheel is found to be beating significantly, it should be stopped in time for repair.
4. Precautions when using the diamond grinding wheel, the distance between the shelf of the diamond grinding wheel and the sand service outlet should be kept within 3mm to prevent accidents caused by the rolling of the grinding parts.
5. Do not wrap the workpiece with cotton yarn or wear gloves for grinding, so as to avoid accidents caused by gloves or cotton yarn getting caught in the diamond grinding wheel.
6. The operator must wear protective glasses and stand on the side or inclined surface of the grinding wheel, not on the opposite side.
7. Without the consent of the management personnel, it is strictly forbidden to use the diamond grinding wheel to grind the workpiece.
8. When grinding, it is necessary to prevent the tool or workpiece from violently impacting the grinding wheel or applying excessive pressure.
9. Precautions for the use of diamond grinding wheels, on the same grinding wheel, it is forbidden for two people to operate at the same time, and it is not allowed to grind the workpiece on the side of the grinding wheel.
10. For small, large and difficult-to-handle workpieces, they cannot be ground on the diamond grinding wheel. Especially small workpieces should be held firmly to prevent them from being squeezed into the diamond grinding wheel and crushing the diamond grinding wheel.
11. The diamond grinding wheel is not allowed to get wet, and the two-wing revolving door of the automatic revolving door should always be kept dry to prevent it from losing its balance and causing an accident after getting wet.
12. Babbitt alloys, copper, tin, aluminum, wood and other materials that can stick to sand grains are not allowed to be ground on the grinding wheel.
13. After the diamond grinding wheel is used, the power should be turned off immediately, and the grinding wheel should not be idling.
14. The diamond grinding wheel that is too small should be replaced in time.